In 2012, MD+DI and PlasticsToday, in association with MD&M, hosted the innaguarl MedTech Polymers conference. Offering perspectives from both medical device and polymer industries, MedTech Polymers is the premier forum offering practical solutions for medical device manufacturers from concept to device.
As medical devices are becoming more intuitive and closely integrated with human function, there is a greater need for smarter polymers with enhanced properties. The MedTech Polymers conference offers cutting-edge presentations on high performance materials, bioresorbable polymers, implantable devices, drug-delivery, tubing/catheters and much more.
Because both polymer suppliers and device manufacturers face mounting pressures to cut costs and are required to meet increasingly stringent regulatory standards, we bring you critical updates on FDA regulations and business strategies to achieve cost efficiencies in the design, material selection, and manufacturing of medical devices.
- Discover new areas for investment and opportunity with the latest in material science
and processing techniques
- Navigate the FDA and international regulatory environment and examine the implications
of patent reform on medical polymer and device development
- Build your business contacts and network with leading
researchers, suppliers and devices manufacturers
- Improve collaboration across the value chain with new strategies for design, development
and growth initiatives
- Optimize the selection of polymers to achieve maximum device functionality